FR: Pivot & EZToon Collab FR: Pivot & EZToon Collab

yay :D

I got put in at the credits and I wasn't even around to know :O and my name wasn't in the written credits btw

narf responds:

actually you were around to know, then as we neared completion you disappeared... for months upon months. I put in the animation you said i could put, and that's all i could really do. Sorry if i missed you in the final credits. Wasn't ready for so many people this time, didn't organize enough and obviously missed a few things.

Castle Series Tribute Castle Series Tribute

pretty good

physics were a little off and it was just a tinsy bit choppy

ghostflames responds:

whoa ? thats not true ! its was choppy ? - it's called double framing and you probbably dont know that cuz ur a noob and now ur giving me a lausy score ! And i know im not a pro at physics, but they were very well done if i do say so myself...

Tribute to Neil Cicierega Tribute to Neil Cicierega

uhhmm..?

this was just a crappy little animation with two different things, and on top of that it wasn't funny and immature

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

great!

this helped me a whole lot!

Protect Easter Egg! Protect Easter Egg!

pretty good

lawl my entire screen filled with rocks, and you should give the rocks some variaty, all the ones of the same size look the same, and when you get the health thing, it repairs your health bar but not how damaged you egg looks

Stickicide 3! Stickicide 3!

awsome

I like this game! I found the little green guy who beats the shi- out of you!